When and where will AHTE 2022 be held?
AHTE 2023 will be held in Hall W1,E1, E2, E3 of Shanghai New International Exhibition Center on July 5-8, 2023.
Among them, the opening hours are from 9:00 to 17:00 on July 6-8, and the opening hours are from 9:00 to 15:30 on July 9.
Do I need a ticket to visit?
A ticket of 50 yuan is required to visit AHTE; now, if you pre-register, you can save 50 yuan of tickets, and get the latest news of the exhibition, badge mailing, exclusive green channel, fast admission and other services for free.
How to pre-register?
1. Visit the official website of the exhibition www.shanghaiahte.com, "Visitor Center", click on the visitor pre-registration, fill in personal information, and pre-register immediately;
2. follow AHTE's official WeChat "AHTE", click on the menu bar "Exhibition Service-I want to visit", fill in personal information, and pre-register immediately.
Can I bring children to visit?
AHTE is only open to professionals and is not open to visitors under 18 years of age.
If you have group visits, study needs, please contact the AHTE project team 86-21-2231 7397/2231 7011 | email@example.com for detailed consultation.
Can I help my friends/colleagues to register for a visit?
AHTE supports group tours (5 people in a group) and registration for others (no limit on the number of people).
Method 1: Log in to the "Visitor Center" www.shanghaiAHTE.com/visitor, select "Exhibition Related-Group Pre-Registration", download the form template, fill in the information and upload the form;
Method two, call 86-21-2231 7397/2231 7011, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to consult or submit group visit information.
Register for others:
Log in to the "Visitor Center" www.shanghaiahte.com/visitor, select "Register for others" under "Repost and Recommend", click "Add", and fill in your friend's personal information to register for a visit.
What are the benefits of a group tour?
Groups (groups of 5 or more) enjoy the following benefits:
Direct entry in the exclusive channel, 50 yuan ticket reduction per person;
Exclusive VIP VIP buyer lounge;
Participate in the lottery on the spot;
VIP audience exclusive gift packages (visitor guide, lunch coupons, coffee coupons, exquisite gifts, etc.);
Take a group photo at the scene;
Other value-added business matching services;
Priority can be given to the science and technology tour group (the tour route and benefits will be announced later, so stay tuned).
What are the conferences and events of AHTE at the same time? Where can I find out?
AHTE's concurrent programs cover industries including: automotive engineering, electronics, semiconductors, medical equipment, smart logistics, machine vision, business cocktail parties, and exhibitor forums.
If you want to know more about conferences and events, you can:
Visit the official website of the exhibition www.shanghaiahte.com, "Accompany Programs", to view relevant information;
Log in to the "Visitor Center" www.shanghaiahte.com/visitor, select "Exhibition Related-Concurrent Activities", check the activities of interest and click "I want to participate".
Where can I get information about exhibitors and exhibits?
If you want to get more information about the exhibits of exhibitors, you can:
Visit the official website of the exhibition "Audience Center" www.shanghaiahte.com, browse "Exhibitor List", "First Release and New Products", "Download Center" to obtain exhibitors and exhibit information;
Follow AHTE's official WeChat "AHTE" to get regular updates on exhibitors and exhibit information.
Where can I get the latest news of AHTE?
1. Visit the official website of the exhibition www.shanghaiahte.com, enter the email address at the bottom of the page "Free Subscription for Exhibition News" to subscribe to the exhibition news;
2. Follow AHTE's official WeChat "AHTE";
3. Search for the LinkedIn homepage "AHTE" or click the LinkedIn icon at the bottom of the official website of the exhibition, and follow the official AHTE LinkedIn homepage "AHTE".
4. Scan the QR code to follow the official WeChat account of AMTS & AHTE Secretary, and enjoy one-to-one distinguished services such as exhibition information, industry information, and business matching.
For more information, please contact the AHTE project team 86-21-2231 7397/2231 7011 | email@example.com for more help!